How to Grow Blue Mystic Pot Plants?
It is best when handled by experienced cultivators due to its vulnerability from bud rots and mold infestation. It thrives in a Mediterranean climate and requires a lot of indirect sunlight.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
The flowering period for indoor grown Blue Mystic plants last for about eight weeks followed by a generous yield of 15 oz mmj per meters squared. Outdoor grown Blue Mystic mmj completes its flowering phase by the end of September. It yields double (14 – 16 oz) to that of the ones grown indoors.
It is best if the plants are fed slowly using either calcium or magnesium-rich nutrients, especially during the initial growing period.
Combining both SeaOf Green (SOG) planting technique with an adequately drained indoor hydroponic setup is best when grown indoors. It is best if the plants are kept at a minimum distance of 4 feet from each other to ensure ample room for them to grow.
- From the first puff, users feel uplifted
- Potent mood-altering strain
- Leaves users feeling happy even after the smoking session has concluded
- Sativa-heavy strain that delivers mental and physical boost in energy
- Users gradually feel physically active and social from the first puff
- Has a signature body stoning effect that creeps in post the initial boost in energy
- Dry mouth
- Dry eyes
- Lack Of Appetite
- Muscle Spasms
Taste and Aroma
Blue Mystic has a fruity aroma mixed with blueberry tones along with earthy hints in the mid tones. The smoke report for this weed consists of a spicy and sweet blend that has hints of blueberry in the lower notes. The taste tends to linger in the mouth even after the smoking session has concluded.