How to Grow Chemdawg Pot Plants?
It is a delicate strain that needs protection from powdery mildew and mold infestations. It has a preference to grow in a low humidity environment with mild temperatures since it can respond negatively to sudden changes in the environment.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
Indoor grown Chemdawg plants yield about 28 oz of good bud per meters squared of the growing area with the flowering period concluding by the9thweek. Outdoor grown plants produce an impressive 28 oz of mmj per plant with the flowering period naturally completing by the end of October.
It is best if the plants are fed moderately using organic fertilizers like bat guano mixed in equal proportions with worm castings.
It is a fast-growing strain that responds really well to Light Stress Training Techniques and yields impressively when the saplings are arranged using the Screen Of Green method (SCROG). Periodic removal of lower foliage is advised to keep moisture content in the plant body to a bare minimum and instances of bud rot at bay. It is particularly susceptible to mold infestations. Therefore, the growing area needs to be equipped with proper air circulation and humidity controlling measures. The potency of the buds can be increased if the plants are sown in nutrient-rich soil setups.
- Guarantees heavy-bodied high that lasts for hours on end
- Hits heavily in the cerebral region of the brain
- Delivers euphoria induced psychedelic effects with vivid hallucinations
- Relaxes the body and mind
- Calms the nerves making it ideal to counter the ill effects of panic attacks
- Ideal for daytime use and even for the ones who actively work on the go
- Beneficial for the creative lot due to its ability to induce out of the box thoughts
- Can leave the user with fits of uncontrollable laughter making the smoking session all the more enjoyable
- Dry mouth
- Dry eye
Taste and Aroma
It can be considered as one of those strains that can be easily associated with their distinct diesel-like aroma filling up a room in a matter of minutes. The smoke report for this strain consists of a pungent presence that sticks to the tongue for a long time. It has an aftertaste that resembles fresh pine and lemon making the session all the more enjoyable.