How to Grow Maui Wowie Pot Plants?
It is naturally immune to several pests and fungal infections. Maui Wowie is a favorite strain among mmj cultivators due to its ease of handling. It prefers growing in sunny and warm tropical climates.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
When planted indoors, the plants take around nine weeks to wrap up its flowering period with an approximate yield of 14 oz per meters squared. Outdoor planted saplings start blooming ring mid-October and conclude the same with a yield that averages to about 16 ozof mmj per plant.
It is advised to feed the plants lightly both during the growing and during the blooming phase. Keep the soil rich in perlite content to maximize yield and bud quality.
It is best if the strain is kept in a sheltered environment with lots of sunlight. A typical greenhouse with efficient CO2 drips, dehumidifiers and sprinkling mechanism is ideal. The strain thrives best when the saplings are arranged using the SOG (Sea Of Green) technique. A nutrition rich soil setup or an adequately drained hydroponic setup is ideal for the strain, although the former is preferred.
- Upbeat and energizing high that leaves the user feeling elated –a classic sativa trait
- Psychoactive strain that is ideal for a good time
- Features a typical sativa high preferred both by veteran and novice stoners
- Hits the user hard, similar to that of a strong cup of coffee
- Leaves the user feeling refreshed, clear-headed, completely capable of handling creative work
- Known for its euphoric effects that can leave anyone feeling high spirited
- Ideal for both day and night time use
- Dry eyes
- Slight headache
- Light dizziness
- Occasional bouts of paranoia
Taste and Aroma
It has the aroma resembling a basket of sweet citrus fruits mixed with other tropical delicacies. The aroma is persistent and tends to linger in the room for a long time. It has a mellow taste resembling fresh cut pineapples. Its smoke is similar to a creamy texture that coats the inside of the user for a long time.