How to Grow Pakistan Chitral Kush Pot Plants?
It is easy to grow and is preferred by both inexperienced and veteran cultivators for its above-average yields and natural resistance to diseases and the elements.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
When grown indoors, this potent strain yields about 21 oz per meters squared of the growing area. The artificial flowering period for the plants lasts for up to nine weeks. When planted outdoors, the natural blooming season is during September. Supplied with ample sunlight and nutrients, the plants yield an impressive 21 oz of good quality bud per plant.
It is best if the plants are fed moderately with organic nutrients like bat guano mixed with worm castings. Additionally feeding it with compost tea using foliar spray once a week enhances the potency of the buds.
It is recommended to keep the plants in a humidity controlled greenhouse to make sure the buds are kept away from fungal/mold infestations. It is crucial that the enclosure is equipped with efficient CO2 dripping mechanism and sprinklers to ensure the plants are in a perfectly balanced environment.
- Mostly used for getting relief from stress
- Ideal for insomniacs since it relaxes the mind induces fatigue and takes the user to the tranquil journey of deep slumber
- Calms the mind, relaxes the nerves and euphoria induced fits of laughter are common when one smokes this potent strain
- Ideal for putting the mind to rest and delivering relief from anxiety
- It induces full body high,and couch lock conditions are common
- Although vivid hallucinations are common, the user will be completely aware of his/her surroundings
- Engaging and thought-provoking exchange of words are more common
- Dry mouth
- Itchy Eyes
- Vivid Hallucinations
- Muscle Spasms
Taste and Aroma
Pakistan Chitral Kush is a highly resinous strain, bred mainly in the production of hash. It has an aroma that resembles a bouquet of wild berries and tropical fruits. The smoke consists of caramel like taste upon inhale and sweet prominent notes of fruits and berries upon exhale.