How to Grow Super Skunk Pot Plants?
These plants are easy to grow and compatible with sudden changes in environmental factors. It is easy to maintain when compared to other weed variants.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
When planted outdoors, Super Skunk can yield an impressive 18 oz of mmj per meters squared with the flowering period concluding by the10th week. Outdoor grown plants complete their flowering cycle by the end of October. It yields an impressive 21 oz of potent bud per plant.
It is best if the plants are fed with calcium and magnesium-rich nutes during the vegging period. Compost tea bathes using foliar spray is advised during the flowering phase to lock in the THC and CBD content.
It is best if the plants are kept in a fully equipped greenhouse with humidity controlling measures and CO2 drips. Temperatures should be maintained at a warm setting to ensure the plants produce enough trichomes coated with THC crystals.
- A potent stress-reliever
- Induces sleep and fatigue
- Delivers deep relaxation, calms the mind and takes the user to a euphoria induced roller coaster ride
- Great way to get relief from anxiety
- Known for its potency to deliver full-body-high
- Prominent sativa side makes sure the user stays clear-headed and completely aware of his surroundings
- Uncontrollable fits of laughter are common among users for this particular strain
- Make s the user more social and engage in thought-provoking conversations
- Dry mouth
- Lack Of Appetite
Taste and Aroma
It has a prominent ammonia-like fragrance that tends to hang around for a long time in a room with sweet undertones. It offers fruity overtones when inhaled and citrus hints when exhaled.