How to Grow Afghan Kush Pot Plants?
It is easy to grow and is compatible in either hydroponic or soil setup. It generates impressive yields and is naturally immune to several pests and parasitic infestations.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
It takes roughly seven to eight weeks for this plant to reach maturity. Upon completion of its flowering period, it yields an impressive 16 oz per meters squared of the growing area. Outdoor climate needs to resemble that of a typical summer of Europe for growing this weed variant outside. The plants reach their maturity either around late September or early October with a yield that averages 21 oz of bud per plant.
To keep the plants strong and healthy, it is recommended to keep feeding the plant using all the essential micronutrients. It will ensure maintainingstrong immunity and prevent mold infestations and pests at bay.
The plants grow best when the saplings are arranged using the SOG technique in either a nutrient-rich soil setup or an adequately drained hydroponic setup. It is advised to crop out any unwanted leaf or stem that is not going to produce. It will ensure that the nutrients are rerouted to the colas that, in turn, will ensure anincrease in yield.
It is advised to keep the consumption of this strain to a minimum especially by the ones who are new to stoning.
- Induces the ‘munchies’ in users
- Makes the user feeling lazy and keeps them glued to the couch
- Preferred for its clear-headed high followed by happy vibes and stress relieving properties
- Takes the user to a certain euphoric state lasts for a long time followed by fits of giggles
- Smooth strain whose effects slowly creeps into the mind and body of the user
- Takes the user onto a state of unadulterated happiness and peace
- Ideal for insomniacs and the ones looking for a deep slumber
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- PMS Cramps
Taste & Aroma
It is popular for its earthy aroma that can fill up a room pretty quickly. It has a very pungent smell with fresh floral mixed with sweetness in the lower notes that assists in accelerating the cerebral effects of the weed. It is an ‘easy-on-the-lungs’ variant that tastes woody mixed with pine when inhaled. When exhaled, it tastes like fresh ground spices combined with a slight pungent-earthy note.