As the name suggests it has a unique ability to produce a recurrent flow of buds through multiple harvesting.
The 50 to 55 day harvest cycle of this weed produces a heavy yield and is best for green house production. Flo marijuana strain matures quite early and produces tight spears packed with purple calyxes. These plants love to grow tall so be sure you have the height available if you are doing an indoor guerrilla grow. Flo weed
also likes to spread it’s wings so you’ll also need some elbow room.
One look at Flo weed and the first thing you notice is that it has dense buds frosted with crystals and short orange hairs.
Flo weed is Sativa dominant at 60% leaving Indica at 40%. The aroma of the Flo marijuana strain is sour with citrus undertones, but the taste is not sour. Though it’s slightly lemony the taste is amazingly citrus.
The THC content is about 12% and the effects normally last for about 2 hours. Most medical marijuana patients say this particular weed produces couch lock effect relaxing the muscles, alleviates nausea and relieves stress instantly just like girl scout cookies xtrm.
FLO SEEDS FEATURES:
Strain Name: Flo Marijuana Type: Sativa dominant (60%) Parentage: Purple Thai and Afghan Indica Growing Type: Indoors or outdoors but greenhouse is best Flowering Period: 47 days Yields: High (about 500 grams) THC Content: Approximately 12% Medicinal Properties: muscle relaxer, stress reliever, anxiety, alleviates nausea
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.