How to Grow Ghost Train Haze Pot Plants?
Ghost Train Haze plants produce healthy and dense buds when coupled with a regular pruning schedule.Some growers often get turned off by the fact that Ghost Train Haze has a long flowering period of 9 to 11 weeks but it makes it up by delivering maximum yield per plant.The strain should preferably be grown in Mediterranean climates where temperatures lie between 68 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
The sativa strong strain grows well outdoors (maximum yield), however indoor growing is recommended especially if the SOG (Sea Of Green) methodis used.For maximizing the yield, let the buds grow outdoors in a nutrient-rich pot soil bed.
It is advisedto provide the plant with sufficient organic nutrients that includes the occasional compost tea showers. Periodic addition of potassium is recommended during the flowering period.
Pruning is essential not only to keep dead or decaying foliage awaybut also to keep pests like spider mites at bay!Canopy density can be enhanced by growing the strain indoors as per SOG method in a fully equipped greenhouse. It is also advised to keep its lower portions free and clear to ensure healthy growth of the canopy.
Due to the sativa active nature, it is recommended to approach the strain humbly and limiting the dose per blunt.Given below are some of the attributes that explain the high of Ghost Train Haze in detail:
- Capable of delivering cerebral high with mind-alteringpsychedelic effects
- Users often find themselves in a fit of uncontrollable laughter
- Delivers a feel-good high when taken in moderate doses
- Alters and uplifts the mood even in the clinically depressed cases
- Provides stimulation tokeep the user awake & active
- Boosts energy
- Ideal for a morning roll-up
- Keeps the user clear-headed and aids in attaining a state of creative focus
- Excessive anxiety & paranoia (due to higher THC content)
- Cottonmouth effect after smoking up a blunt
- Dry/itchy eyes
- Mild cases of dehydration
Ghost Train Haze is known as a potent strain of marijuana with a plethora of medical uses. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Reduces pressure in cases of inflammation& relieves pain
- Muscle spasms
- Joint pains
- Relieves back pains & migraines
- ADD (Attention-Deficit Disorder)
- ADHD (Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder)
- Prevents insomnia & induces sleep
- Relieves stress & calms the mind
- Treats clinical depression & uplifts mood
Taste & Aroma
Ghost Train Haze is known for its scent that is capable enough to keep the user awake! The taste of the strain has hints of floral and citrustopped off with a pungent aroma that is enough to measure the potency of the Kush!After lighting the blunt, the inhaled smoke tastes lemony and leaves earth like aftertaste at the back of the tongue upon exhale.