How to Grow Skunk 1 Pot Plants?
An easy to cultivate mmjvariant, it is versatile and is immune to several diseases but vulnerable to mold infestations. It thrives in a sunny, warm outdoor climate.
Indoor Growing vs. Outdoor growing
When planted indoors, Skunk #1 takes around 8 to 9 weeks to complete its flowering period with an average yield of about 18 oz per meters squared. On the flipside, when planted outdoors, the flowering period is completed by mid-October. Outdoor yield for Skunk-1 is an impressive 16 oz per plant.
It is best if the plants are fed periodically with compost tea baths using foliar spray to keep bud rot at bay. During the flowering period, a diet consisting of calcium and magnesium is preferable to yield and THC content in the buds.
It is a vertically spreading plant and has compatibilities with both soil and hydroponic setups. Plant switching is advised during the flowering phase to prevent the buds reaching unmanageable sizes. Supporting the buds and the stems are highly recommended to keep the buds from breaking off the plant body.
- Ideal smoke after a day’s work
- Delivers complete body relaxation and calms the mind
- Stimulates the brain yet delivers a long-lasting cerebral high
- Makes the user feel euphoric with fits of laughter in between for no reason at all
- Makes a person more social
- Releases all the happy chemicals and induces nothing but positive feelings
- Induces sleep making it ideal for insomniacs
- Itchy/dry eyes
- Chronic Pain
- Relief from Nausea
- Promotes Appetite
- Chronic Stress
Taste and Aroma
It is famousas it contains a strong earthy aroma with hints of sweet and sour and a bit of skunkiness in the lower notes. When smoked, its smoke report consists of a creamy consistency when inhaled and leaves an herbal, sweet aftertaste on exhale.